Same here, My computer intermittently freezes while Firefox is running, even when I'm not actively using it. The solution is a nuisance but not.
Missing: مجله ایواره? q=
Feb 23, 2024 · Firefox is telling me it is up to date, but I just got an email from mozilla@email.mozilla.org saying Don't stop the sync.
Missing: مجله ایواره? q= browser- basically- broken- else- too/ 11287
People also ask
Hi there, I've got an issue with Firefox and hovering the mouse on links, whenever I try to hover the mouse I'd expect the hand icon to appear,
Missing: مجله ایواره? q= mp/ 11287
Dec 25, 2022 · I would be ok if some company's websites only worked with one browser or another. That's annoying, but doable. This is different, it is too ...
Firefox seems to be going the way of Netscape, becoming more obsolete with each update. What are the developers thinking? The upgrades are forcing me to ...
Missing: مجله ایواره? q= basically- else- mp/ 11287
Mar 3, 2024 · Never had this problem until today. I can type into the Chat Browser in Firefox and hit send and it works fine. However, if I try to click ...
Tried embeds in Jira and they work fine. Anyone else seeing the same thing? Most of us use Chrome at work (I use Firefox for my personal browser) so this may ...
Dec 4, 2023 · Essentially YouTube videos are often laggy, stuttering, and freezing when being played in Firefox. I've tested the same videos in other browsers ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.